Tuesday, February 22, 2011

after all this , i should pull myself together








teisipäev - koolkool , passisin ja igavlesin tunnid maha ,  lippasin koju . Hiljem läksin trenni ka , ning nüüd olen kodus ja mul on süda kohutavalt paha , jäätisest . megatore


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Edv8Onsrgg

If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me

Cause you feel like paradise
And I need a vacation tonight
So if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me

Hey you might think
That I'm crazy
But you know I'm just your type
I might be 'little hazy
But you just cannot deny

There's a spark inbetween us
When we're dancing on the floor
I want more
Wanna see it
So I'm asking you tonight

2 comments:

  1. Just kuualsin seda Sam Tsui esituses ja hakkasin just algusesse panema kui vajutasin lingile ja siis pm sama laul..:)

    ReplyDelete